Sometimes in life we do not realize the importance of little things which come free. The loving smile of mother, warm hug of father, tips of grandmother, tricks of brother, fight with best friend; all come free! Take out time for your family, friends and even your hobby. Who knows, you may meet some one for last time today. Who knows it may be your last day today. Mind what you say, mind whom you say. Give respect, share love and stay in peace.
Category Archives: Humanity
When the nights are short
And the days are long
When your heart sings
A lovely song
As days pass by
And years are made
Time kills you
Like a silent spade
But you stay stong
You don’t fade
You walk in steps
You cover miles
999 reasons to cry for a while
1 small reason to keep a smile
A smile has no country
A smile knows no state
A smile is a language
Which none of us hate
So move your muscles
And learn to smile
Let all your tensions
Vanish for a while.
(By Anushka Suri)
Stop for a while and think again- Poem
Stop for a while and think again.
Ignore the losses and count the gain.
Was the day today worth living
Did you gift a smile to someone today?
Was it your simple gesture
That made someone’s day?
Think about the wandering stars.
Some in the heaven, some in the sky
Look at them closely
They have something to say, someone to spy
If you have doubt in your heart
But can’t say it loud.
Whisper gently in someone’s ears
Or pen it on a piece of paper
For divine Lord has multiple media
To keep a track of each movement of yours.
Think some good, do some good.
Have a human touch and smile for the good.
(By Anushka Suri)
How to be a good human being?
How to be a good human being?
We all have goals and ambitions in our lives but we seldom think about being good human beings. How many of us really think on ways to be a better human being? Very few. So do read this as some of my thoughts may match yours!
10 Ways that will make you a better human being
- Help others : You should always look forward to helping others. Helping others when they are in trouble is a noble thing to do.
- Do not harm/irritate/abuse others: If you are not in a position to help someone, then please do not increase his/her woes or do not irritate or abuse the person.
- Be sympathetic to other’s problems : If you find that your close friend or someone you know is in deep trouble or sorrow, be sympathetic and try to understand his/her situation.
- Be polite to others: As far as possible (practically), be polite to others and do not talk rude/harsh tone.
- Do at least one good task daily: Make it a point to do at least one good task on a daily basis.
- Learn to forgive others: We should learn to forgive others for their mistakes . Learn to forgive and forget.
- Do not cheat: If you are cheating anyone-whether it is stealing, telling a lie or any other activity, then please dont think that nobody knows. God is everywhere and He is watching.
- Accept your mistakes: Accept our mistake when you realize it.
- Do not be egoistic : Do not let ego over-power you. Ego is your greatest enemy.
- Be God fearing and be thankful to God : Thank God for everything and beieve in God.
Hope you liked it. Comments and feedback is welcome.
Be human- A poem
Be human – A poem
From being an ape, a nomad to a civilized man,
The journey was long so was the time span..
Years passed by, summers and winters crossed by,
Rainfalls flooded earth and comets tossed by..
Volcanoes created craters,
Oceans were made by filling these by waters..
I know it became a little evolutionary science,
But thats the truth, with great reliance..
Now we are an advanced species,
With potential to break the universe into pieces..
All we require is a kind and a gentle heart,
To make sure that other species on this earth are not hurt..
Lets all take a step towards humanity,
Lets all make this world a beautiful fantasy..
Where there is love for all,
Whether one is big or too small..
(Composed by Anushka Suri)
Be a good human being
During my school education, I studied that the main aim of education is to make us a good human being. We keep hearing this often that humanity is above all religions but putting such ideas into practice becomes challenging.
Here are a few small things which we can do to step towards humanity:
- Be helpful to others. Always extend help to people when ever they need it.
- Dont hurt others. Making others sad by saying harsh words or torturing anyone is one of the biggest sins.
- Be kind to animals. Even if you hate animals, be kind to them. Do not un-necessarily beat an animal or torture it.
- Do at least one good task daily. Bring a smile on someone’s face eveyday.
- Do some charity by donating to NGOs, helping the poor and needy.
- Love and respect your parents. Remember that you are also going to grow old some day.
You must avoid things below as far as possible:
- Do not un-necessaily torture or irritate other creatures on earth- be it a human being or an animal
- Do not abuse or dis-respect the elderly and your parents.
I hope this article might be of some use to you.
Your comments and suggestions are welcome.