During my school education, I studied that the main aim of education is to make us a good human being. We keep hearing this often that humanity is above all religions but putting such ideas into practice becomes challenging.
Here are a few small things which we can do to step towards humanity:
- Be helpful to others. Always extend help to people when ever they need it.
- Dont hurt others. Making others sad by saying harsh words or torturing anyone is one of the biggest sins.
- Be kind to animals. Even if you hate animals, be kind to them. Do not un-necessarily beat an animal or torture it.
- Do at least one good task daily. Bring a smile on someone’s face eveyday.
- Do some charity by donating to NGOs, helping the poor and needy.
- Love and respect your parents. Remember that you are also going to grow old some day.
You must avoid things below as far as possible:
- Do not un-necessaily torture or irritate other creatures on earth- be it a human being or an animal
- Do not abuse or dis-respect the elderly and your parents.
I hope this article might be of some use to you.
Your comments and suggestions are welcome.