We all come across quotes daily, read in newspaper, heard by others, on twitter and many other sources. Here are a few of them which I find worth mentioning and remembering.
- We can be sad that roses have thorns or be happy that thorns have roses.
- Opportunity comes to those who are ready for it on the dancing floor.
- Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent.
- “Always laugh when you can, it is cheap medicine. Merriment – it is the sunny side of existence.” – Lord Bryon
- “Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.” – Napoleon Hill
- “To ensure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, & maintain an interest in life.” -William Londen
- “If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.” -Flavia Weedn
- “I take nothing for granted. I now have only good days, or great days.” -Lance Armstrong
- “Yesterday’s the past, tomorrow’s the future, but today is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present.” -Bil Keane
- “It’s easier to go down a hill than up it but the view is much better at the top.” -Henry Ward Beecher
- “Decide carefully, exactly what you want in life, then work like mad to make sure you get it!” -Hector Crawford
- “Enjoy the journey, enjoy every moment, and quit worrying about winning and losing.” -Matt Biondi
- “Never let the fear of striking out get in your way.” -George Herman
- “Be in an “attitude of gratitude” and you will feel yourself blessed beyond counting.”
- “Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows; it empties today of its strength.” -Corrie Ten Boom
- Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit. Napoleon Hill
- “A human being is happiest and most successful when dedicated to a cause outside his own individual, selfish satisfaction.” -Benjamin Spock
- “Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it.” -Winston Churchill
- “The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination.” -Tommy Lasorda
I shall be contributing more soon.