The new year 2017 has arrived with bands and bells, and it is time to conquer what was left unconquered in 2016. My new year’s eve was a disaster since my dad suffered severe gastritis followed by vomits and stomach ache the entire night. But, I did not curse the new year for this, and waited in anticipation for the sun to show up. The day started well with work coming up under my belt. Yes, work flow is important for a freelancer, and having spent half of 2016 in laziness, 2017 needs a forceful revival.
The year has kick started on a Sunday, and it has left a relaxed touch post hard party for many. I plan to pursue my professional goals as well as personal goals closely this year, and “change” is the new agenda for 2017. Change has been an inherent part of my growth, and I will embrace it even higher this year.
For me, 2017 means:
- Time to expand my web properties and enter into online and offline collaborations for revenue and traffic.
- Create my own book – novel, stories and poetry and publish it using Amazon.
- Pay attention to my physique and stay fit through out 2017
- Record my songs and create a youtube channel + promote my dad
- Get settled
- Read newspaper daily
- Read one book every month
- Attend at least one business event each month
That’s all for the time being, and I guess it is a lot on my plate.
I wish you a very happy and prosperous new year 2017.