Whatever is in the fate, is bound to happen. There are incidents in human life that make one think, “how did this happen?” It may have happened to you too. You could have met with an accident and escaped miraculously. But how about a dog bite right after a serious accident, you just escaped? Surprising? Read on. Continue reading
Funny Acronyms Jokes
Here are some funny acronyms which you will enjoy reading!
Hope you enjoyed reading my post. Do post your comments and feedback.
(By Anushka Suri)
Funny One Liner Jokes Collection
Here are some funny one liner jokes for you :
- Butter or jam put on bread, a married man is half dead.
- Sing like a Koel and live like a king. Take a proper bath, let the phone ring!
- One two three, a big old tree. Four five six, lice in hair pricks. Eight nine ten, I missed the train.
- I love you sweetheart, I wish you had a brain as big as heart.
- Grass is green and roses are red. Lets stop talking nonsense and go to bed!
- A glass full of lime soda with a little ice. Lets fix a trap for all the household mice!
- You make my day nice and bright. You put my impression on my boss right. I can’t live without you – my shoe polish!
- I have 10 fingers, 2 hands, 2 legs, 2 ears, 1 nose but brain is absent!
- You give me 1 dollar and I give you 1 rupee. I have a standard unit system, I don’t believe in currency valuations you see!
- When your wife, screams at you.. be patient to listen and say I love you.. When your wife bangs the door at you, be courteous and say I love you.. When your wife starts beating you, bear the beat and say my heart beats for you..
- When in a marriage there are no wars, then you both are lucky stars!
- Marriage is an art, the art of getting trained to maintain peace in the extreme circumstances while living with the biggest enemy!
- Live life king size, have a burger and have french fries!
- Where there is a will, there is a way. Life is a small hill, with monkeys all the way!
- Have faith in yourself and have faith in others. These sentences do sound old, but are true in all weathers!
Hope you enjoyed reading them! Do post feedback and comments.