It is 9th May 2010- the day being celebrated all over the world as mother’s day. Mom is the most beautiful person God has created. Mom showers us with selfless love. She has tears in her eyes when we are in pain. She has the strength to fight with the world for the safety and protection of her kids. My mom is special in many ways. I love it when she scolds me on my mistakes. I love it when she teaches me how to do things better. I feel no relation can be so pure and strong as that between me and my mom.
So lets look at some common features of all moms. I am sure you would relate to many of these:
- Your mom wants you to get up on time especially on Sundays when you want to sleep late.
- Your mom doesn’t like your untidy room and wants you to clean it ASAP.
- Mom cooks nice food especially for you : she wants you to have green vegetables daily whether you like it or not.
- Mom is the most concerned person if you have hurt yourself even if it’s a minor injury.
- Mom would stay awake whole night with wet bandages when you have high fever.
- Mom would go shopping with you (esp with daughters) and would help you best with colors and designs.
- Mom is the best friend to share information which you might not be able to tell dad directly.
- Tips given by mom are useful throughout life.
- The teachings of mom are very thoughtful and precious.
- Mom showers you with endless love and affection.
Always love your mom and thank God that you have mom.
Wish you a happy mother’s day.
Here is my favorite song dedicated to mothers .